Welcome To Doctor Eye Institute Pvt. Ltd.
Doctor Eye Institute, established in 1964, is an state of art eye care centre with all the latest and most modern ophthalmic equipments and facilities
Since last 53 years in service, The Doctor Eye Institute Pvt. Ltd. has been the pioneer in providing many world class treatments for Total Eye Care in Mumbai, India. For decades we have provided the best equipment and facilities keeping updated with changing times and technology – a pursuit for excellence has been our tradition.
It an ISO 9001 – 2008 certified and NABH accredited hospital with following facilities
- Robotic Laser Bladeless Cataract surgery by Phaco emulsification using Catalys and White star Signature machine. (This machine is first in Maharashtra and third in whole of India.)
- LASIK surgery for correction of refractive error or removal of glasses using ESIRIS SHWIND EXCIMER LASER WITH ONLINE PACHY.
- Glaucoma diagnostic and surgery equipments
- Equipments for evaluation and treatment of Retinal Disorders like FFA, B scan, Green laser, Vitrectomy etc.
- Facility for performing specialised surgeries like Squint, Keratoplasty or Corneal Grafting, Oculoplastic Surgeries etc.
Till Date thousands of cataract and LASIK surgeries have been performed at the institute with consistent results.
Chief Medical Director, Doctor Eye Institute, Dr. Jayesh N. Doctor D. O. (London) has established the institute in 1964. Dr. Jayesh Doctor was amongst the first In India to start Cataract Surgery with Intra Ocular Lens Implantation.
His son , Dr. Kumar J. Doctor, our Medical Director, is an internationally renowned Phaco and Refractive Surgeon who demonstrates Phacoemulsification and LASIK surgery all over India and abroad. He has won many national and international awards in Ophthalmic conferences held all over world. Dr. Kumar Doctor has contributed a no. of chapters in many textbooks in Ophthalmology.